- The KHOP Loyalist is an independent blog founded, created and maintained by fans of the Korean hiphop scene. We are not affiliated to any company, label, management, artist or business. We have and will remain independent otherwise acquired or bought by any organization. In that situation, The KHOP Loyalist will duely inform the readers through an announcement entry.The KHOP Loyalist will remain fair, just, transparent and open to its audience and readers. This includes the blog’s language and friendly approach.
- Please take into consideration that we do not accept just any collaborative project. We will review any artist material, or contribution before posting on the site. At any case we do not accept an offer, we will inform the rightful parties through a direct email.
- For press releases, there will be a great chance that we do not only “copy & paste” whatever management send over. At most, we will put our own words to it, following the TKL style and language maintained through the years. As per tradition, we go ahead to post the entry with or without the approval of the management. For any edits or changes, we urge the involved parties to inform us through email for any changes to be made immediately.
- We do our best to try and maintain a personal approach to our language and content. We want our readers to both gain more information without feeling inferior to those who have been a fan of the scene longer. Therefore, comments on our entries are welcome, but it is with the blog’s decision to delete/block/reprimand any of those who would show any mean or hurtful attitudes/words to fellow readers with or without any warning. Help The KHOP Loyalist spread love and not hate.
- The KHOP Loyalist appreciates and feel grateful when people come onto our blog and leave with getting the information they were looking for. However, please be mindful to backlink/credit us for the information you use. A shoutout would do just be fine.
- Our articles are all original, written with our own words and gathered through our own research. If at any point we use a different site for the news/entries we post, we make sure to credit those who are worthy. Namely, our news entries are retrieved from articles originally posted on Korean hiphop webzines Hiphopplaya and HiphopLE.
- The photos we use on our entries are not ours. Most of them we gather from the artist/labels’ social media accounts. If the photos are ours, you will see the watermark [thekohployalist]. If at any point we use a photo which is rightfully yours or of any other source, please message us immediately so we could revert/edit the entry properly.
- Any opinion stated in entries only reflect those of the writer, and not of the whole of The KHOP Loyalist in general. We value the principle of good journalism and therefore will not share anything against the truth or would aim in changing the truth.
- Moreover, the opinions our thoughts expressed on our social media may or may not be the same as that of our official blog entries. Please be guided that these are social thoughts and not meant to have a great impact on the blog or the Korean hiphop scene.